The Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to BoG...........Again

+3
outlander330
Cheese
Hunter
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Welcome to BoG...........Again - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome to BoG...........Again

Post  Hunter Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:23 pm

not enough active members.
Hunter
Hunter

Back to top Go down

Welcome to BoG...........Again - Page 2 Empty Re: Welcome to BoG...........Again

Post  Cheese Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:01 am

That's why we need more dammit!
Cheese
Cheese

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Six Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:13 am

I think we're ok.
Six
Six

Back to top Go down

Post  Hunter Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:38 pm

we still need MOAR
Hunter
Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Six Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:53 pm

I can give you more. Where's Tex at?

BOW CHICKA BOW WOW!!!
Six
Six

Back to top Go down

Post  Hunter Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:55 pm

ok that was great lol
Hunter
Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Six Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:22 pm

I know it was great.

BOW CHICKA BOW WOW!!!
Six
Six

Back to top Go down

Post  Hunter Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:44 pm

-_- you know thats genetic right?
Hunter
Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Six Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:20 pm

Yep.

My kid's gonna say it Very Happy
Six
Six

Back to top Go down

Post  Hunter Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:01 pm

mine too.
Hunter
Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Six Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:37 am

But if my kid says Bow chicka honk honk! I'mma gonna disown him.
Six
Six

Back to top Go down

Post  Hunter Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:12 pm

unless you do it with a covie, your fine
Hunter
Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Six Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:25 pm

Once you go Sangheili, you never go back.

(OT: When's this updating?)
Six
Six

Back to top Go down

Post  Hunter Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:50 pm

like i said, when we have 10 or more active members
Hunter
Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  JakeTheIcon Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:18 pm

Hunter wrote:Welcome to THE Brotherhood Of Gaming

Here's the brief rundown of Bog's fairly short History (Dates and years not included)

*The Brotherhood of Gaming, First known as The Band of Brothers (Please don't ask why we had to, i don't like to talk about it.) Originally on Bungie.Net was Hacked and all memory of it was wiped out, leaving only the original creator as a simple member. Whom informed all the previous members, via B.net PM, the situation, and of a replacement site, created by None other than Plaxtorz, our Fair leader (Promotion?).

*Things started off strong and fast. at least 5-10 posts every 2 hours, (mostly because of cheese and i, with our fight to be top poster)

*Many people joined over time. and the site was hitting it big. or so we thought

*many of those registered rarely or never used the sight. just a hand full of people(Ghost, Cheese, Plaxtorz, Dark Void, JakeTheIcon, and me) signed on and we're active.

*things when slowly for a long time after that some monthes we only got 5-10 posts in total

*Cheese, our first member, even left for a while, due to the long (and i use that term lightly) site maintenance.

*after a while, the most active either left for better places, or stayed to try to revive the site, but to no avail. One of the biggest losses was when Ghost left. after that all went down hill, almost all or the main posters left. leaving only me, Cheese and Plaxtorz.

*After 2 months no posts, im admitting this now actually, i considered leaving the site aswell, it was Cheese, who came back abruptly, who convinced me to stay, i dont regret doing so.

*recently, Cheese and i had enough of just us and Plaxtorz, we wanted to revive the site. so we decided we we're going to change that.

*now, we are going to start recruiting new members, such as yourself, at the speed of Cazador and will rise again Bigger, Better, and Badder then ever before.

Now for you new guys, and that's mostly everyone, we need you to start recruiting ASAP. we will have a few different recruitment message for you soon, or alternatively, you can Create your own recruitment message, all for yourself to use, givin that it is approved by one of the Moderators, whether you want to share it to be used in the list of default messages is up to you.

This is not really a weekly update, just a welcome message. But, at around 10-20 members, Plaxtorz and i will start making weekly updates.

SO GET OUT THERE AND RECRUIT NEWBIES!!!

Sincerely
-The Mod Hunter
^^ this here? i would not have the attention span to type all of this id be like ughh i could be play fallout or oblivion
JakeTheIcon
JakeTheIcon

Back to top Go down

Post  Hunter Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:29 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
true in all terms of the word
Hunter
Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Cheese Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:40 am

Lolno
Cheese
Cheese

Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:30 pm

haha that brings back memories of me making banners for this site Smile

and the death of BoB..... /cries

Back to top Go down

Post  Hunter Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:37 pm

slowly but surly were reviving
Hunter
Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:52 pm

lol Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hunter Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:05 pm

trying to revive at least -_-
Hunter
Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum